- Current Students
- Office of the Associate Dean (Academic)
- First year students
- Program Plans
- Need Study Information or Advice?
- The Student Charter - Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Study Concerns - Having problems with your study?
- Warned Students - Advice to you from the Associate Dean, Academic
- Dean's Honour Roll
- Student Associations and Societies
How will Faculty contact you?
The Faculty and other sections of the University will communicate important information to you using your UQ email account. It is your responsibility to check your emails regularly or forward your UQ email account to a personal account which you do check regularly. Failure to access or read an email sent to you by the University is not an excuse for missing deadlines or important information affecting your study and enrolment. To forward your UQ email account follow the instructions under 'How to redirect/forward mail' here.